Floor plans and Renderings are provided for illustrative and general informational purposes only. In a continuing effort to improve our products and designs, final construction elevations, square footages, floor plan layouts and/or materials and colors may vary. Buyer to verify all information to their own satisfaction.
323 33rd Ave E
New modern masterpiece in the heart of Denny Blaine. The style & exquisite craftsmanship will capture your attention from the moment you walk in the front door. Featuring high-quality systems, fixtures & appliances that prioritize technology & energy efficiency. This home was built for those who desire comfort & appreciate living in one of Seattle’s best neighborhoods. Master Suite provides serene privacy & hillside view. Convenient to Madison Ave Shops, Restaurants & Great Schools.
Tucked into the western shores of Lake Washington and just south of Madison Avenue shops and restaurants, Denny Blaine is an urban jewel. With a mix of family-friendly amenities, lush landscaping, and noteworthy residences—including that of the President of the University of Washington—this lakeside neighborhood is a serene oasis offering parks, shore, and more.
- The Harvest Vine – A Basque kitchen featuring seasonally inspired tapas
- The Essential Bakery Café – your local post for Essential Baking Company eats, family-friendly tables, and great people watching
- Luc – chef Thierry Rautureau’s French-American neighborhood café serving heartwarming food and fresh cocktails
- Voila! – the quintessential French bistrot for special occasions
- Café Flora – creative vegetarian cuisine and voted one of Seattle’s best brunch spots
- The Bottleneck Lounge – beer and cocktails with an unpretentious, retro vibe
- Bottlehouse – with the slogan Dwell, Drink, Be Well, this place features a gallery of wine and microbrews from the Pacific Northwest
- Madrona Arms – a family-friendly spot to watch the Sounders or Seahawks
- McGilvra’s Bar & Restaurant – an Irish, waterfront establishment with outdoor seating
- Lakeview Park – a 4.5 acre outlook-boulevard-picnic park designed as part of the Olmsted Brothers park system in Seattle
- Denny Blaine Park – a grassy beachfront park that’s perfect for sunbathing, quiet picnics, and volleyball
- Viretta Park – a park with a grassy lookout below steep slopes and brush, and where Kurt Cobain is memorialized
- Seattle Tennis Club – Seattle’s premier tennis club since 1890, this is a private facility with 19 courts, including 6 indoor and 3 clay courts
- Washington Park Arboretum & Botanic Gardens – a hidden gem jointly maintained by the University of Washington and City of Seattle, the arboretum boasts 230 acres of plants from around the world
- Type: Single Family
- Parking : 2
- Bedrooms : 4
- Bathrooms : 3.75
- Area Size : 3546 sq ft
- Kitchens : 1